Thursday, September 23, 2010

John Trammell Williams

My sister, Amanda has been pregnant for 9 months... naturally. This past Wednesday my first little nephew was born around 10:30 PM - after a 25 hour labor!

Trammell weighted 8lb 1oz and was 19" long! It was a hard day to be away from my whole family - I talked to Betsy on the phone as she listened, ear pressed to the door, as Trammell was born. Hearing his first chirps and squawks, Betsy and I fell in love - an unexpected love for this child I've never even met!

Trammell and Amanda are doing very well, though he seems to have his nights and days mixed up (as alot of babies initially do). I went to visit this weekend, it was the most fun trip! Friday marked my 1 month anniversary in the city, how appropriate to be leaving for a visit home. Alan, Amanda, and Trammell picked me up from the airport, and we spent the rest of the weekend mostly at home. I cooked and washed and stayed up with Trammell at night. Amanda and Alan are SUCH natural parents.

Saturday, Amanda and I went to "Tweed" for her first "outing". (Tweed is a newly opened, baby store in Nashville, it has the cutest baby stuff) Having Trammell just 9 days ago, I can already tell a difference in Amanda's personality and maturity, which makes me respect and love her even more!

We had such a fun weekend, but on Sunday I was exhausted! And I think Trammell was too...

No comments:

Post a Comment